Customer Service Representative - Cleveland, OH
Day-Glo Color Corp., the world’s largest manufacturer of daylight fluorescent pigments, has an opening for a Customer Service Representative at their Cleveland, Ohio Corporate Headquarters.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely processing of all orders and keeping customer updated as to order status.
- Follow-up with production regarding availability of scheduled items. Consult Customer Service Manager as needed on unscheduled items.
- Quote company policy to customers in the areas of pricing, packaging, minimum order requirements, lead-time, distributor items, returns and credits.
- Process customer requests for price quotes, technical service, samples and literature promptly.
- Coordinate new account set-ups and payment terms with the Accounts Receivable Department. Also responsible for maintaining customer address and requirements, such as preferred carriers, coding, certificates of analysis and special handling requests.
- Routinely processes billing adjustments and returns (RMA’s) as needed in a timely fashion.
- Refers all inquiries, requests or problems outside the scope of the Customer Service Representative to the appropriate Sales Representative, Department, or Manager to ensure prompt resolution and total customer satisfaction.
Minimum position qualifications:
The selected candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a hands on customer service role. Must have experience on a computerized order entry system (Microsoft Dynamics AX experience desired). Must also have extensive hands on experience working with Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook. Must be detailed oriented, be able to effectively and accurately multitask, and have good organizational and communication skills (orally and written) to effectively deal with internal/external customers.